Skip to content
- We are absolutely awareness. From there we have an experience of phenomena of one kind or another.
- All is passing phenomena, coming and going, rising and falling, in and out, here and then not here. This is emptiness.
- We hold onto our experience of phenomena, creating a new experience of what no longer is.
- We can choose to place our awareness on the flow of phenomena or we can choose to hold on to an experience of an experience of phenomena.
- We are none of those things.
- There are causes and conditions for everything. The causes give rise to you and all things and there are conditions that form and create perspectives and experiences of all things.
- At any moment you can be at cause and thus recondition your reality. First the shift in experience and then the shift in reality itself.